Shared Beringian Heritage Program 2018 Funding Call (P18AS00026)
- The Department of the Interior, National Park Service in the education, environment, humanities (see cultural affairs in cfda), information and statistics, natural resources sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Shared Beringian Heritage Program 2018 Funding Call" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 15.944, 15.945, 15.946.
- This funding opportunity was created on Dec 11, 2017.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Feb 12, 2018 All applications materials must be received no later than February 12, 2018, 1500, Alaska Standard Time. Applicants must meet all eligibility criteria and submission requirements by the application deadline for consideration under this NOFO..
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $225,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 9 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: State governments, County governments, City or township governments, Public and State controlled institutions of higher education, Native American tribal governments (Federally recognized), Native American tribal organizations (other than Federally recognized tribal governments), Nonprofits having a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education, Private institutions of higher education.
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Education, Environment, Humanities (see Cultural Affairs in CFDA), Information and Statistics, Natural Resources
Next opportunity: Strategic Alliances for Mexico (SAM)
Previous opportunity: Epicenters for the Prevention of Healthcare-Associated Infections (HAIs); Cycle II Multicenter Program Studies
Grant Applicant Portal:
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.
Grant Application Guides and Resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "P18AS00026", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below: