Strategic Alliances for Mexico (SAM) (72052318APS00001)
- The Agency for International Development, Mexico USAID-Mexico City in the other (see text field entitled explanation of other category of funding activity for clarification) sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Strategic Alliances for Mexico (SAM)" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 98.001.
- This funding opportunity was created on Jan 02, 2018.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Jan 01, 2019.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $20,000,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 10 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Others (see text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility for clarification).
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Other (see text field entitled Explanation of Other Category of Funding Activity for clarification)
Next opportunity: Plant Feedstock Genomics for Bioenergy
Previous opportunity: Shared Beringian Heritage Program 2018 Funding Call
Grant Applicant Portal:
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (72052318APS00001) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|SFOP0003408||DRLFY17/18 Yemen - Child Soldiers|
|USGS 18 FA 0028||Integration of Planetary Geoscience, Cartography, and Remote Sensing|
|OVW 2018 14107||OVW Fiscal Year 2018 Training and Technical Assistance Initiative|
|OVW 2018 13821||OVW FY 2018 Consolidated Grant Program to Address Children and Youth Experiencing Domestic and Sexual Assault and Engage Men and Boys as Allies Solicitation|
|SFOP0003678||Combating Gender Based Violence in East Asia Pacific|
|SFOP0003677||Human Rights, Accountability, and Access to Information in the Democratic People's Republic of Korea (DPRK or North Korea)|
|OVW 2018 13830||OVW FY 2018 Sexual Assault Services Culturally Specific Program Solicitation|
|SFOP0003666||FY 2018 Request for Concept Notes for NGO Programs Benefiting Refugees and Other Vulnerable Populations in Iraq, Jordan, Lebanon, and Turkey|
|SFOP0003404||DRL FY17/18 Southeast Asia Disability Rights|
|SFOP0003682||2018 Afghanistan and Pakistan|
|SFOP0003411||DRLFY17/18 Saudi Disability Rights|
|SFOP0003687||2018 DRC, Rwanda, Tanzania, Uganda|
|SFOP0003690||Community Challenges to Violent Extremism - Civil Society Capacity Building Initiative|
|SFOP0003609||DRL Supporting Justice and Accountability Efforts in Tunisia|
|SFOP0003688||DRL FY17/18 Cuba SOI|
|DRLA DRLAQM 18 022||DRL Supporting Justice and Accountability Efforts in Tunisia|
|ECA ECAPEC 18 032||FY 2018 On-Demand Youth Leadership Program|
|DRLA DRLAQM 18 025||DRL Countering the Recruitment and Use of Child Soldiers in Yemen|
|SFOP0003922||Masculinity and Violent Extremism in Kenya|
|DRLA DRLAQM 18 031||DRL FY17/18 Promoting Human Rights in Nicaragua Solicitation|
Grant Application Guides and Resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "72052318APS00001", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below: