Apply for P17AS00120
- The Department of the Interior, National Park Service in the humanities (see cultural affairs in cfda) sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Huna Tribal House" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 15.946.
- This funding opportunity was created on Apr 06, 2017.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Apr 17, 2017 This is a notice of intent to award a cooperative agreement to the Hoonah Indian Association..
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $400,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 1 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Native American tribal governments (Federally recognized).
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Humanities (see Cultural Affairs in CFDA)
Next opportunity: OSERS: OSEP: Personnel Development to Improve Services and Results for Children with Disabilities: Early Childhood Personnel Center CFDA Number 84.325B
Previous opportunity: Denver Urban Ranger Program
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for P17AS00120
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (P17AS00120) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|P17AS00171||Assessing the Impacts of Climate Change on Vulnerable Coastal Cultural Resources|
|P17AS00215||Cultural Preservation and Demonstration Arts at Sitka National Historical Park|
|C NOFO 17 100||South India YouthSpeak Summit|
|P17AS00236||Commemoration of the 75th Anniversary of the Bombing of Dutch Harbor and Aleut Evacuation|
|P17AS00270||Historic Resource Study: African-American Civil Rights Leaders and the Roosevelts|
|P17AS00273||Paleo- Sea Level and Glacier Extent as Related to Human Occupation of the Outer Coast of Glacier Bay National Park and Preserve|
|P17AS00293||Kobuk Valley National Park Traditional Use Study, Native Villages of Kiana and Ambler|
|ENGAGEMENT 201710||Public Engagement with Historical Records|
|LEADERSHIP 201712||Archives Leadership Institute|
|ARCHIVAL 201710||Access to Historical Records: Archival Projects|
|P17AS00434||Educational Civic Engagement|
|P17AS00443||National History Day Student Special Prizes and Teacher Theme Books - 2018|
|PRELIM 201801||Access to Historical Records: Major Initiatives (Preliminary)|
|MAJOR 201807||Access to Historical Records: Major Initiatives|
|NPS 17 NERO 0092||Chinese American Public History, Community Outreach & Engagement|
|H98210 BAA 17 0001||Yellow Ribbon Reintegration Program|
|P17AS00604||Cold War Era Official National Park Service Handbook|
|H98210 BAA017 0001||Yellow Ribbon Reintegration Program events and activities|
|NPS 17 NERO 0127||Design - Repoint Brick Masonry|
|BOR GP 17 N006||Notice of Intent to Award Museum Property Processing and Curation|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "P17AS00120", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.