Denver Urban Ranger Program (P17AS00152)
- The Department of the Interior, National Park Service in the natural resources sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Denver Urban Ranger Program" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 15.931.
- This funding opportunity was created on Mar 29, 2017.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Apr 07, 2017.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $55,634.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 1 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Nonprofits having a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education.
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Natural Resources
Next opportunity: Huna Tribal House
Previous opportunity: Cooperative Ecosystem Studies Unit, Californian CESU
Grant Applicant Portal:
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (P17AS00152) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|P17AS00156||AMIS FY 2017 ACE Trail Crew|
|F17AS00176||Corps Network - 21 CSC and Monarch Initiative|
|P17AS00155||Moses E. Cone Memorial Park (Cone) Landscape Restoration|
|P17AS00157||Protect Mexican Blindcat by Prioritizing Inventories of Cave Ecosystems|
|NPSNOIGRCA1700310||Grand Canyon Corridor/Greenway Trail Rehablilitation|
|NPSNOIPEFO1700344||Boundary Fence Cyclic Maintenance Project|
|NPSNOIGRCA170313||Grand Canyon Corridor/Greenway Trail Maintenance|
|P17AS00158||Rock Imagery Documentation and Virtual Tour|
|F17AS00181||White-Nose Syndrome Research Grants 2017|
|L17AS00053||BLM-MT, Carbon and Stillwater County Community Assistance for Hazardous Fuels Projects|
|L17AS00036||BLM-NV Southern Lincoln County Habitat Conservation Plan Development and Implementation|
|P17AS00163||Create Career Connections through Youth Employment Opportunities|
|L17AS00054||BLM Nevada Youth Program Master|
|F17AS00185||Fox River NRDA|
|F17AS00186||Fox River Natural Resource Damage Assessment|
|L17AS00055||BLM New Mexico Statewide Public Lands Internship Program|
|P17AS00167||Climate change impacts on subsistence access to coastal resources in Arctic National Parks: Implications for NPS management|
|NPSNOIBAND1700319||Bandelier Preservation Crew|
|NPSNOIBAND1700318||Bandelier Conservation Corps|
|P17AS00162||Larimer County Conservation Corps crew working directly with an NPS Trail Crew|
Grant Application Guides and Resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "P17AS00152", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below: