Apply for FR 6400 N 52
- The US Department of Housing and Urban Development in the housing, opportunity zone benefits sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "FY 2020 Section 202 Supportive Housing for the Elderly Program" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 14.157.
- This funding opportunity was created on Jan 11, 2021.
- Applicants must submit their applications by May 26, 2021 The application deadline is 115959 pm Eastern Standard time on.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $20,000,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 45 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Nonprofits having a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education, Others (see text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility for clarification).
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Housing, Opportunity Zone Benefits
Next opportunity: Improving Mental Health and HIV/TB Service Integration (IMHSI) in South Africa under the President's Emergency Plan for AIDS Relief (PEPFAR)
Previous opportunity: Using Innovative Intervention Strategies to Improve Health Outcomes among People with HIV - Evaluation Center
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for FR 6400 N 52
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (FR 6400 N 52) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|FR 6500 N 39||Veterans Housing Rehabilitation and Modification Pilot Program|
|FR 6500 N 38||FY21 Choice Neighborhoods Planning Grants NOFO|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "FR 6400 N 52", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.