Apply for P19AS00305
- The Department of the Interior, National Park Service in the education, environment, information and statistics, natural resources sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Changing Tides ¿ Detecting population changes in a popular clam fishery" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 15.945.
- This funding opportunity was created on Jun 20, 2019.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Jun 29, 2019 This is a Notice of Intent to Award to the Seward Association for the Advancement of Marine Science dba the Alaska SeaLife Center (ASLC). Applications will not be accepted from any other entity.. (Agency may still review applications by suitable applicants for the remaining/unused allocated funding in 2022.)
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $40,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 1 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Nonprofits having a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education.
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Education, Environment, Information and Statistics, Natural Resources
Next opportunity: Cooperative Ecosystem Studies Unit, Rocky Mountain CESU
Previous opportunity: DoD Orthotics and Prosthetics Outcomes Research Program, Clinical Trial Award
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for P19AS00305
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "P19AS00305", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.