Apply for P18AS00198
- The Department of the Interior, National Park Service in the natural resources sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Southwest Exotic Plant Management Team Ancestral Lands Restoration Crews" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 15.931.
- This funding opportunity was created on May 29, 2018.
- Applicants must submit their applications by NOI to award under Master P15AC00024 to Conservation Legacy Not a request for applications.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $26,400.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 1 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Nonprofits having a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education.
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Natural Resources
Next opportunity: NOTICE OF INTENT TO AWARD
Previous opportunity: EcoCinema: A Greener World through Art
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for P18AS00198
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (P18AS00198) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|USDA NRCS OR 18 02||Increasing Land Trust Capacity in Eastern Oregon|
|F18AS00155||EB Forsythe NWR; Piping Plover Population and Reproduction Trends|
|USGS FA 18 0039||Notice of Intent: Earth Science Week: "Earth as Inspiration"|
|P18AS00258||NOTICE OF INTENT: Complete a Research Design and Data Recovery Plan for Tonto N|
|L18AS00046||BLM NV 2018 Youth Opportunities to Work on Conservation Projects on Nevada Public Lands|
|BOR DO 18 F012||WaterSMART: Desalination Construction Projects Under the WIIN Act|
|BOR DO 18 F011||WaterSMART: Title XVI Water Reclamation and Reuse Projects|
|P18AS00141||Improve Trail Signage and remove Graffiti at Joshua Tree National Park|
|BOR MP 18 N024||Contra Loma Recreational Area Improvements|
|P18AS00180||Native Plant Nursery Intern at Johua Tree National Park|
|P18AS00094||MOJN I&M Physical Science Assistant Internship|
|P18AS00105||Social Media and Digital Vistor-Centric Engagement at Joshua Tree National Park|
|NPSNOIGLCA1800608||Creating Jobs & Outdoor Recreation Opportunities for Veterans & Youth|
|NPSNOIGRCA1800604||Ancestral Lands Desert View Internships – FY 2018|
|P18AS00117||Park Planner to Support Deferred Maintenance Projects at Joshua Tree National Park|
|F18AS00159||American Trails Strategic Planning and Outreach|
|P18AS00268||Archeological Inventory and Significance Evaluations along Maintained Roads and Trails|
|P18AS00270||Wolfe Ranch District National Register of Historic Places Nomination|
|P18AS00269||Identifying Structure of the Yellowstone Bison Population|
|P18AS00273||Pre-WNS Species Distribution and Hibernacula Surveys|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "P18AS00198", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.