Apply for L22AS00142
- The Department of the Interior, Bureau of Land Management in the natural resources sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Recreation and Visitor Services Program" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 15.225.
- This funding opportunity was created on Jan 05, 2022.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Mar 04, 2022.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $100,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 10 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: State governments, County governments, City or township governments, Independent school districts, Public and State controlled institutions of higher education, Native American tribal governments (Federally recognized), Public housing authorities/Indian housing authorities, Nonprofits having a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education.
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Natural Resources
Next opportunity: Office of Elementary and Secondary Education (OESE): Rural Education Achievement Program (REAP): Small, Rural School Achievement (SRSA) Program, Assistance Listing Number 84.358A
Previous opportunity: HIV Surveillance for Epidemic Control in Malawi under the President’s Emergency Plan for AIDS Relief (PEPFAR)
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for L22AS00142
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (L22AS00142) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|W9127N2220001||Natural Resource Management (NRM) Education and Training of Eugene Area of Fern Ridge Lake Student Participants|
|W912DR22R0020||Conservation Interns at the Corps of Engineers Raystown Lake Project|
|RFI 613 22 000003||Support for Commercializing Non-timber Forest Products in Zimbabwe|
|W911KB 22 2 0007||W911KB-22-2-0007 AFCEC ENVIRONMENTAL GIS Support at various PACAF Air Force Installations|
|L22AS00307||Bureau of Land Management California Fuels Management and Community Fire Assistance|
|USDA NRCS HI MULTI 22 NOFO0001171||Pacific Islands Area Fiscal Year 2022 Conservation Solutions Through Strategic Partnerships Notice of Funding Opportunity|
|USDA NRCS CA 22 MULTI NOFO0001194||2022 - California Conservation Cooperative Agreements|
|L22AS00292||The BLM Montana Dakotas Cultural Heritage and Paleontology Programs|
|USDA NRCS CA CIG 22 NOFO0001195||2022 Conservation Innovation Grants State Program|
|W912EF 22 2 RPA 0001||Natural Resources Training and Education at Dworshak Project|
|W912EF 22 2 RPA 0002||Natural Resources Training and Education at Mill Creek|
|S20AS00326||OSMRE Semester Internship Program|
|W912DR22R0048||Recreational Road Inventories at USACE Project Sites|
|USDA NRCS NHQ CIGCLASSIC 22 NOFO001218||Announcement for Program Funding for NRCS’s Conservation Innovation Grants (CIG) Classic Program for Federal fiscal year (FY) 2022|
|USDA FS GLRI CWMA22||USDA FS GLRI Cooperative Weed Management Areas 2022|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "L22AS00142", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.