Oklahoma NRCS Urban Conservation Project (USDA NCRC OK CTA 19 GEN0010162)
- The Department of Agriculture, Natural Resources Conservation Service in the agriculture, environment, natural resources sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Oklahoma NRCS Urban Conservation Project" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 10.902.
- This funding opportunity was created on Apr 22, 2019.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Jun 24, 2019 Applications must be received by NRCS before 1200 pm EST, June 24, 2019. Late applications will not be considered..
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $10,500.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 15 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Others (see text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility for clarification).
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Agriculture, Environment, Natural Resources
Next opportunity: Supporting Her Empowerment via Digital Tools
Previous opportunity: Atmospheric and Geospace Sciences Postdoctoral Research Fellowships
Grant Applicant Portal:
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (USDA NCRC OK CTA 19 GEN0010162) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|USDA NRCS PIA CTA 19 GEN0010091||Pacific Islands Area Conservation Technology Transfer and Implementation Partnerships Fiscal Year 2019 Announcement for Funding|
|USDA NRCS NHQ SOIL 19 GEN0010134||2019 Soil Science Collaborative Research Proposals Notice of Funding Opportunity (NFO)|
|USDA NRCS SC NWQI 19 GEN0010196||South Carolina Funding Opportunity|
|USDA NRCS TN CCA 19 GEN0010181||Tennessee Funding OpportunityCCA|
|USDA NRCS TN CTA 19 GEN0010212||Tennessee NRCS Urban Conservation Project|
|USDA NRCS MT MULTI 19 GEN0010228||Montana Conservation Agreement for Implementing Key Conservation Objectives Fiscal Year 2019 Announcement for Program Funding|
|USDA NRCS MULTI FSCP 19 GEN0010253||Announcement for Program Funding for NRCS’ Feral Swine Eradication and Control Pilot Program for Federal fiscal year (FY) 2019|
|USDA NRCS MD ACEP 19 GEN0010303||Easement Acquisition Services|
Grant Application Guides and Resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "USDA NCRC OK CTA 19 GEN0010162", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below: