Apply for F19AS00403
- The Department of the Interior, Fish and Wildlife Service in the environment, natural resources sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Migratory Bird Monitoring, Assessment and Conservation" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 15.655.
- This funding opportunity was created on Sep 20, 2019.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Sep 30, 2019.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $49,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 1 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Public and State controlled institutions of higher education.
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Environment, Natural Resources
Next opportunity: R7 Alaska - FY20 Wildlife Restoration and Basic Hunter Education - State Fish and Wildlife Agencies Only
Previous opportunity: Head Start and/or Early Head Start Grantee -- Santa Clara County, California
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for F19AS00403
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (F19AS00403) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|F19AS00406||Wolf Livestock Loss Demonstration Project|
|F20AS00023||Pacific Brant mid-winter ground survey in Mexico|
|USDA FS 2020 WRR WR||Forest Service Wildfire Risk Reduction / Wildfire Response RFA 2020|
|F20AS00028||Implementation of the North Fork Battle Creek Barrier Modification and Fish Passage Improvement Project|
|F20AS00041||North American Wetlands Conservation Act 2021-1 U.S. Standard Grants|
|F20AS00044||Competitive State Wildlife Grant (C-SWG) Program|
|F20AS00045||Aquatic Invasive Species Grants to Great Lakes States|
|F20AS00046||Aquatic Invasive Species Grants to Great Lakes Tribes|
|F20AS00047||Aquatic Invasive Species Interjurisdictional Grants to Great Lakes States and Tribes|
|F20AS00050||Tribal Wildlife Grants Program|
|F20AS00054||North American Wetlands Conservation Act 2021-2 U.S. Standard Grants|
|F20AS00057||National Coastal Wetlands Conservation Grant Program|
|F20AS00059||Great Lakes Restoration, Partners for Fish and Wildlife Program 2020|
|F20AS00060||Great Lakes Restoration Initiative Joint Venture Habitat Restoration and Protection|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "F19AS00403", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.