JSC Strategic Education Alliance (SEA) for: STEM Engagement; Internships, Fellowships and Scholarships; Educator Professional Development, and Institutional Engagement (NNJ17BR10995R)
- The National Aeronautics and Space Administration, NASA Johnson Space Center in the education sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "JSC Strategic Education Alliance (SEA) for: STEM Engagement; Internships, Fellowships and Scholarships; Educator Professional Development, and Institutional Engagement" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 43.008.
- This funding opportunity was created on Jan 20, 2017.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Mar 17, 2017.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $20,000,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 10 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Others (see text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility for clarification).
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Education
Next opportunity: BLM-WO, Support for the Sustainable Water Resources Roundtable (SWRR)
Previous opportunity: Disability and Rehabilitation Research Projects (DRRP) Program: Health and Function (Development)
Grant Applicant Portal:
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (NNJ17BR10995R) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|DOSGEO 17 GR 001 GEO 012617||Media Educational Exchanges Program|
|P17AS00071||GETT and EISE â¿¿ Visitor use survey|
|HR HRCRB 17 001||2018 CHARLES B. RANGEL INTERNATIONAL AFFAIRS GRADUATE FELLOWSHIP PROGRAM AND SUMMER ENRICHMENT PROGRAM|
|NPS DOIP17AC00153||SCA Academy Orientation Week- NPS Alaska Region|
|HHM402 17 FOA 399||FUNDING OPPORTUNITY ANNOUNCEMENT IC-CAE|
|P17AS00077||Cultural Landscape Preservation and Youth Engagement|
|NPS NOIP17AC00152||National Park Service-Glen Canyon Habitat Restoration|
|P17AS00081||Terrestrial Monitoring Intern for the Southeast Coast Network of the NPS Inventory and Monitoring Program|
|BS17 3BS||Brookwood Sago|
|NEAAC ACBURGR 17 002||2017 Tomorrows Leaders Scholarship Recruitment|
|P17AS00085||NextGen Stewardship and Community Engagement Intern - SERO|
|P17AS00083||Historic Preservation Internship Program|
|ED GRANTS 022117 002||Office of Postsecondary Education (OPE): Federal TRIO Programs: Ronald E. McNair Postbaccalaureate Achievement (McNair) Program CFDA Number 84.217A|
|P17AS00092||Employ Diverse SCA Youth Community Commuter Crew at Valley Forge NHP|
|P17AS00093||Enhance Wildlife Resource Education Programs at ASIS 2017|
|ED GRANTS 022317 001||Office of Postsecondary Education (OPE): Developing Hispanic-Serving Institutions (DHSI) Program CFDA Number 84.031S|
|DOS GEO 17 GR 002 GEO 022817||University Research and Entrepreneurial Skills Program|
|17 BKK NOFO 2||Promoting Peace and Dialogue with Technology: TechCamp Thailand 2017|
|ED GRANTS 030117 001||Office of Postsecondary Education (OPE): Strengthening Institutions Program CFDA Number 84.031A|
|ED GRANTS 030117 002||Office of Postsecondary Education (OPE): Strengthening Institutions Program CFDA Number 84.031F|
Grant Application Guides and Resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "NNJ17BR10995R", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below: