Hazardous Materials Emergency Preparedness (HMEP) Tribal Grants - FY2019 (693JK319NF0007)
- The Department of Transportation, Pipeline and Hazardous Material Safety Administrat in the transportation sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Hazardous Materials Emergency Preparedness (HMEP) Tribal Grants - FY2019" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 20.703.
- This funding opportunity was created on Mar 26, 2019.
- Applicants must submit their applications by May 24, 2019.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $100,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 20 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Native American tribal governments (Federally recognized).
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Transportation
Next opportunity: Atmospheric and Geospace Sciences Postdoctoral Research Fellowships
Previous opportunity: 2020 Iraqi Young Leaders Exchange Program (IYLEP) in Arabic for High School Students
Grant Applicant Portal:
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (693JK319NF0007) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|693JK319NF0006||FY19 HMEP Grants - States & Territories|
|693JK319NF0009||Supplemental Public-Sector Training Grants|
|FTA 2019 006 TSO||Innovations in Transit Public Safety|
|FTA 2019 007 TSO||Crime Prevention and Public Safety Awareness|
|P19AS00087||National Park Service- Glacier Transit Agreement|
|A19AC00020||Broxton Road Reconstruction|
|DOT OST 2019 0071||Small Community Air Service Development Program|
|FR AMT 19 007||FY 2019 Supplemental Four Car Rail Pickup and Distribution Train Procurement|
|FTA 2019 004 TPM TRTR||Public Transportation on Indian Reservations Program|
|FR RLD 19 001||FY2019 Southeast Corridor Rail Commission|
|FTA 2019 003 TPM||Grants for Buses and Bus Facilities Program|
|A19AC00027||Reconstruct 7 Brdges in Kay County, OK|
|NPS 19 NERO 0036||Alternative Transportation Visitor Shuttle Program|
|693JK319NF0010||Assistance for Local Emergency Response Training Grants|
|FM MCG 20 002||Fiscal Year 2020 - Motor Carrier Safety Assistance Program Planning and Application|
|FTA 2019 011 RSUTAT||Rural and Small Urban Transit Applied Technology Technical Assistance Center|
|FTA 2019 005 TPM NRTAP||National Rural Transit Assistance Program|
|693JJ319NF00004||Surface Transportation System Funding Alternatives|
|693JJ919R000078||Pain Management Evidence-Based Guideline|
Grant Application Guides and Resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "693JK319NF0007", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below: