Apply for EPA G2018 STAR B2
- The Environmental Protection Agency in the environment sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Early Career: Practical Methods to Analyze and Treat Emerging Contaminants (PFAS) in Solid Waste, Landfills, Wastewater/Leachates, Soils, and Groundwater to Protect Human Health and the Environment" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 66.509.
- This funding opportunity was created on Aug 20, 2018.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Oct 02, 2018 Please see the announcement including Section IV for additional submission information.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $500,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 3 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Others (see text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility for clarification).
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Environment
Next opportunity: Rural Health Network Development Planning Program
Previous opportunity: Innovative Design Concepts for Standard Modular Hydropower and Pumped-Storage Hydropower
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for EPA G2018 STAR B2
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (EPA G2018 STAR B2) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|P18AS00553||Tracing the Sources and Depositional History of Mercury to National Parks|
|NPS 18 NERO 0152||Aquatic Resources Data Stewardship and Analysis for the New River Gorge National River, Gauley River National Recreation Area, and Bluestone National Scenic River in West Virginia|
|BOR MP 18 N035||Captive Propagation and Reintroduction of Large-flowered Fiddleneck (Amsinckia grandiflora) in Contra Costa, Alameda, and San Joaquin Counties, California - Phase 2 Monitoring|
|POA52AF CESU 18 5||MANAGEMENT, INVASIVE VEGITATION WAKE ISLAND AIRFIELD|
|BOR MP 18 N032||Nevada Department of Wildlife (NDOW)|
|POA57AF CESU 18 07||INRMP MARINE SURVEYS WAKE ISLAND|
|BOR LC 18 N009||Notice of Intent to Award to Navajo Nation|
|OR LC 18 N015||Notice of Intent to Award to the University of Arizona|
|BOR LC 18 N015||Notice of Intent to Award to the University of Arizona|
|NPS 18 NERO 0160||Collaborative Implementation of Chesapeake Programs & Projects|
|NPS 18 NERO 0163||White Clay Watershed Management Plan Implementation|
|F18AS00323||15.670 Adaptive Science|
|F18AS00325||15.658 Natural Resource Damage Assessment, Restoration and Implementation|
|F18AS00326||15.658 Natural Resource Damage Assessment, Restoration and Implementation|
|BOR LC 18 N016||Notice of Intent to Award to the Hopi Tribe|
|NPS 18 NERO 0172||James River Public Access, Recreational & Educational Programs|
|F18AS00250||Clean Vessel Act|
|NPS 18 NERO 0183||Lower Delaware Wild and Scenic River Assistance|
|NPS 18 NERO 0184||Resource Access, Programming & Visitor Services|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "EPA G2018 STAR B2", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.