Disability and Rehabilitation Research Projects (DRRP) Program: Health and Function (Development) (HHS 2018 ACL NIDILRR DPHF 0269)
- The Department of Health and Human Services, Administration for Community Living in the science and technology and other research and development sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Disability and Rehabilitation Research Projects (DRRP) Program: Health and Function (Development)" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 93.433.
- This funding opportunity was created on Feb 21, 2018.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Apr 23, 2018 Electronically submitted applications must be submitted no later than 1159 p.m., ET, on the listed application due date..
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $475,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 1 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: State governments, County governments, City or township governments, Special district governments, Independent school districts, Public and State controlled institutions of higher education, Native American tribal governments (Federally recognized), Native American tribal organizations (other than Federally recognized tribal governments), Nonprofits having a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education, Nonprofits that do not have a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education, Private institutions of higher education, Others (see text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility for clarification).
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Science and Technology and other Research and Development
Next opportunity: Grants for Adaptive Sports Programs for Disabled Veterans and Disabled Members of the Armed Forces
Previous opportunity: Development of Large Animal Reporter Systems for Testing Somatic Cell Genome Editing Tools (U24 Clinical Trial Not Allowed)
Grant Applicant Portal:
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (HHS 2018 ACL NIDILRR DPHF 0269) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|HHS 2018 ACL NIDILRR DPEM 0274||Disability and Rehabilitation Research Projects (DRRP) Program: Employment of Individuals with Disabilities (Research)|
|HHS 2018 ACL NIDILRR DPEM 0273||Disability and Rehabilitation Research Projects (DRRP) Program: Employment of Individuals with Disabilities (Development)|
|N00014 18 S B003||Advancing Robotic Capability & Usability for Explosive Ordnance Disposal (EOD)|
|FR LEL 18 001||FY18 Law Enforcement Strategies for Reducing Trepassing Pilot Grant Program|
|BOR DO 18 F002||Desalination and Water Purification Research Program for Fiscal Year 2018|
|DE FOA 0001893||Quantum Information Science Enabled Discovery (QuantISED) for High Energy Physics|
|18 545||Innovations at the Nexus of Food, Energy and Water Systems|
|18 544||Coupling, Energetics, and Dynamics of Atmospheric Regions|
|18 543||Geospace Environment Modeling|
|7200AA18APS00003 ADDENDUM ALP||Accelerating Local Potential Addendum to the Science, Technology, Innovation, and Partnerships in Higher Education Program Annual Program Statement|
|693JK31852A01||Pipeline Safety Research Competitive Academic Agreement Program (CAAP) - 2018|
|18 547||Cybersecurity Innovation for Cyberinfrastructure|
|18 546||Tribal Colleges and Universities Program|
|NIJ 2018 13740||NIJ FY18 Paul Coverdell Forensic Science Improvement Grants Program- COMPETITIVE|
|FA9550 18 S 0002||Air Force Fiscal Year 2019 Young Investigator Research Program (YIP)|
|DE FOA 0001844||Scientific Discovery through Advanced Computing: Runaway Electron Avoidance and Mitigation in Tokamak Plasmas|
|18 549||Planning Grants for Engineering Research Centers (ERC)|
|G18AS00022||Cooperative Ecosystem Studies Unit, Southern Appalachian CESU|
|G18AS00023||Cooperative Ecosystem Studies Unit, Great Rivers CESU|
|G18AS00024||Cooperative Ecosystems Studies Unit, Great Lakes Northern Forests CESU|
Grant Application Guides and Resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "HHS 2018 ACL NIDILRR DPHF 0269", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below: