Apply for 2022 687 RFI 001
- The Agency for International Development, Madagascar USAID-Antananarivo in the environment sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Conservation and Communities Project" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 98.001.
- This funding opportunity was created on May 10, 2022.
- Applicants must submit their applications by May 27, 2022.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $40,000,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 2 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Unrestricted (i.e., open to any type of entity above), subject to any clarification in text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility.
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Environment
Previous opportunity: DoD Prostate Cancer, Health Disparity Research Award
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for 2022 687 RFI 001
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (2022 687 RFI 001) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|SFOP0008990||Countering Wildlife Trafficking in South and Southeast Asia|
|EPA REGIONS LCRD 2022 01||FY2022 - FY2023 REGIONAL SOURCE REDUCTION ASSISTANCE GRANTS|
|SFOP0009004||Countering Wildlife Trafficking in Central and South America|
|EPA I OLEM OBLR 22 02||FY23 BROWNFIELDS JOB TRAINING (JT) GRANTS|
|EPA HQ OECA 2022 001||Pesticide Inspector Residential Training (PIRT)|
|SFOP0009010||Air Quality Management Community of Practice in Africa|
|ND NOFO 22 103||All Hands-on Deck: Youth Participation for Green Technology|
|SFOP0009000||Air Quality Management Community of Practice in Maritime Southeast Asia|
|EPA OLEM ORCR 22 03||FY 2022 Tribal Solid Waste Grant|
|W911KB 22 2 0009||Administrative Record Support, U.S. Army Corps of Engineers, Alaska District, JBER, Alaska|
|EPA OW OWM 22 02||Training and Technical Assistance for Rural, Small and Tribal Municipalities and Wastewater Treatment Systems for Clean Water Act Prevention, Reduction, and Elimination of Pollution|
|W911KB 22 2 0010||Management Species Cook Inlet Beluga Whale Prey (Marine), Joint Base Elmendorf-Richardson, Alaska|
|W911KB 22 2 0011||Management, Species, Salmon Otter Lake Drainage, Joint Base Elmendorf-Richardson, Alaska|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "2022 687 RFI 001", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.